About the Practice

Our practice was established in the early 1900's by Dr. Millman's father-in-law and uncle. Dr. Millman has been practicing at this location in Moline since 1980. Our practice philosophy is the “What treatment would we recommend if this was a member of our family?” This personal philosophy has always guided our treatment recommendations for our patients. Quality and patient centered care is the focus of our efforts.

Dr. Charles Ortman built the original building in 1958. The building, technology and materials are continually being updated with the last major renovation being in 2002. We take great pride in being a state-of-the-art facility and in being current with proven developing technologies.

We are a general practice that provides restorative dentistry, endodontic treatment, fixed and removable prosthodontics, and surgical care for all generations. Teeth whitening, cosmetic fillings and a gentle touch are all important aspects of our office.

Our office has eight fully equipped operatories. Each room is designed with computer workstations, dual monitors, digital radiography, intraoral cameras, electric handpieces, a CAESY educational system, televisions with VCR capability, voice-activated periodontal charting, A-Dec rear delivery units, Dental-Ez chairs with cuspidors, and ceiling-mounted lights. For our patient's comfort, our staff is also trained and certified in the use of nitrous oxide.